- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Creative or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including product write up along with presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand client’s products and marketing needs quickly and sharply
- Strong Research & analytical skills. Analytical skills to forecast and identify treads and challenges.
- Ability to think creatively & innovatively.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies digital marketing and methodologies in graphic design, web design, etc.
- Proficient in social media marketing tools
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined content in a short time while effectively managing expectations.
- Proactive self-learner and able to work in team harmoniously with effective and efficient communication with supervisor and co-workers.
- Positive attitude, responsible, and willing to work under pressure.
- Manage digital marketing function of 4-5 commercial clients
- Develop marketing strategies, content boards and manage the whole content creation function all the way to social media management
- Prepare daily marketing contents
- Liaise with clients and adhere to marketing reporting routines to clients
From RM3,200 to RM3,700 per month, depending on qualification